INVESTOR OPPORTUNITY! Units 206 & 207 are being sold together and seller(s) WON'T sell separately. A truly unique opportunity to own 2 units side by side in the Coral Seas. Perfect for large families who want to vacation together but can never find the space. The balconies are conjoined to be one large balcony but can easily be converted back to 2 separate balconies if you so desire. A total of 6 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms between the two units . Each living area also offers leather custom sleeper sofas. These gorgeous properties are turnkey and ready to go! The perfect spot to see sunrises and sunsets. The appointments throughout are aesthetically pleasing and the seller(s) continually gets 5* star reviews. These units generated over $200k gross sales last year. Just a short walk to the beach or relax by the roof top pool with awesome views. Storage locker for all your beach gear. Great mid-town location for dining, shopping, bowling, mini golf and OC nightlife. Don't miss this unique opportunity!
Condo, 1 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
Public Septic System
1,512 sq. ft
Worcester County Public Schools
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Stove, Washer, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood
- Ceramic Tile
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Elevator, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Elevator, Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- Unassigned, Underground Parking.
- Lot View
- Bay, Ocean
- Lot Dimensions
- 0.00 x 0.00
- RESIDENTIAL CONDO
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Extra Storage, Storage Bin
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price