Welcome to the community of Ridgely Forest. Located at the top of the Chesapeake Bay and all the amenities and fun that comes with that. This almost new home (2019) has it's own garage (with automatic opener), paved driveway, room for a workshop, 3 bedrooms and two and a half baths. It is also protected with a fire sprinkler system (can save on yearly homeowners insurance). It backs to one of the playgrounds and is within walking distance to the club house, pool, picnic area and other playground. Conveniently accessible to I-95 & Rt.40 for commuting and shopping. This home shows well and is available for an immediate settlement. Call for your private tour.
Single Family, Colonial
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
1,220 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Cable TV, Electric service available, Onsite Telephone
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Heated, Entrance Outside, Space For Rooms, Walkout
- Main Entrance Locked
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights. Backs - Open Common Area, Cul-De-Sac.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Picnic Area, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center, Tot Lots/Playground
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price