Great opportunity to pick up a solid home that needs some work and make the renovations you want. Currently 3 bedrooms and 2 full baths, but an additional room in the lower level could easily be used as a 4th bedroom if it was needed. Please note, utilities are currently off and not available to be turned on. Please note, the photos are not the current condition.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater
Brick, Vinyl Siding
1,646 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Harford County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Attic
- Dining Area
- Washer/Dryer Connection
- Dryer, Freezer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Self-Cleaning Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Stove, Surface Unit(S), Washer, Water Dispenser
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump.
- Entrance Outside, Full, Full Finished, Heated, Walkout
- Bay Window(s), Double Pane, Screened, Storm Window, Vinyl Frame
- 1. Mantle.
- Monitor System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Chair Rail, Window Treatment, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Enclosed, Porch
- Rear, Privacy Fence
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks. Backs - Open Common Area.
- Community Amenities
- Community Center, Meeting Room, Party Room, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tot Lots/Playground, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center
Potential Short Sale
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price