If you are looking for a luxury home that is move in ready in the desirable Glen Riddle Community? Look no further. This exquisite home has exactly what you are looking for. The "Grand National" truly stands by it's name, with 5 Bedrooms, which is a rare find, and an amazing loft area which can meet many needs. Looking for a home with a lot of square footage? This checks many of your boxes, offering 4,203 Sq Ft of Living Space. Open, 1st floor living, which is great for all of your entertaining needs, and cozy up on the sofa during those chilly evenings with the gas fireplace. This home offers a huge primary suite, with a large walk in closet that includes custom cabinetry, and an expansive en-suite for total relaxation. There are 2 additional bedrooms on the opposite side of the home, as well as 2 others upstairs, with a private balcony off of one of them. Working from home? No worries, this home also has an office/den with french doors. Windows are covered with lovely plantation shutters and custom blinds to add to the homes elegance. Relax on the back deck and enjoy the golf course views. There is a ring door bell at the front door, as well as a ring alarm system on some of the windows and doors. The home is also wired with an ADT System should the new owner decide to activate it. Recently, professionally power washed, roof shingles cleaned, fresh landscaping, and the carpets have been professionally cleaned, all in time for the new owners. Like what you see? The furniture is negotiable outside of the sale of the home. View the home online through the I-Guide 3D Tour to virtually go through the home at your leisure. You can also view the room measurements for furniture placement. Schedule your appointment today to view this beauty!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, 2 Story
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
4,203 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Natural Gas, Electric service available
Worcester County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Screened, Storm Window
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Security Gate, Main Entrance Locked, Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Balcony, Deck, Porch
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- 0.00 x 0.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Landscaped, Back Yard. Backs - Open Common Area, Landscaping, Partly Wooded, Rear Yard.
- Community Amenities
- Boat Ramp, Community Center, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Gated Community, Golf Course Membership Available, Library, Marina/Marina Club, Meeting Room, Party Room, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts, Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price