New from top to bottom! This spacious cape cod has been completely renovated. Just inside the front door you'll find a light-filled living room with refinished hardwood floors open to the gorgeous kitchen with quartz counters, backsplash, brand new stainless steel appliances, breakfast bar and modern ceramic tile flooring. Just steps away is a sun porch with vaulted ceiling, recessed lighting and easy maintenance vinyl floor - exiting to the backyard. You'll find neutral paint colors and moldings throughout. There are two main level bedrooms along with a brand new full bathroom with porcelain tile. The primary suite is situated on the upper level with plenty of closet space, sitting room, and primary bathroom - also with porcelain tile. The lower level has a great family room, recessed lighting, and laundry room with newer washer/dryer. The yard is more than a quarter acre level lot with a storage shed. Other updates include replacement windows (2018); new HVAC; sump pump and electric (2022). This home is sure to impress! Call for a showing today.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Cape Cod, 2+ Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
2,248 sq. ft
Baltimore County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Florida Room, Attic
- Dining Area
- Hookups in Basement
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Electric Range/Cooktop, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Partially Finished, Partial, Heated, Space For Rooms
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Breakfast Area, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Wainscoting, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Lot Dimensions
- 1.00 x
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Back Yard. Cleared, Front Yard, Level, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price